Correction of Application Form
This information is ONLY applicable to candidates who have successfully completed and SUBMITTED their application before the closing date of the application but desires to
- add/change the O'Level Result(s) earlier submitted for assessment.
- alter the entries in their application form.
NB: Only information entered by candidates (excluding contact details: phone number and email address) can be edited, all detailed gotten from JAMB (Surname, Firstname, othername, sex, state of origin and UTME score CANNOT be edited. For change of course, the new course and subject combination will automatically be reflected on the appropriate page.
Correction attracts a penalty of N1,200 (One Thousand Naira Only) including Remita fees. Interested candidates should:
- Generate and print out a Correction Invoice using the form below.
- Proceed to make payment at any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or Internet Banking.
- After payment, login again on this page, your application will be opened for editing after a successful login.
- Login to the portal again to edit their application.
- Carefully preview and confirm the modification has been effected before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Your Correction fee lapses after clicking on submit. Another correction application will be treated as a fresh request which requires payment of another Correction fee..
NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure your correction is properly effected.