Guidelines for Online Application
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on "Apply for Admission" and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, excluding processing charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Monday, 7th September, 2020 and closes on Friday, 16th October, 2020 Friday, 20th November, 2020..
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O'Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A'Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- DE candidates are further expected to have submitted their transcript not later than Friday, 16th October, 2020 Friday, 20th November, 2020 and can check their Transcript Processing Status for verification.
All correspondence and enquires on this Admission Exercise should be directed to 09091050950, 08066630617, 08129775690 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.