- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on "Apply for Admission" and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only, including REMITA fees.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Thursday, 30th June 2016 and closes on Tuesday, 12th July, 2016 Thursday, 14th July, 2016 (12 noon).
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O'Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A'Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is interactive and holds from Monday, 25th July, 2016 to Wednesday, 27th July, 2016. Candidates are to check the FUNAAB Admission Portal from Wednesday 20th July, 2016 to check their status. New dates to be communicated. Shortlisted candidates should print and note their screening venues and dates.
All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08033374394, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com