Admission Portal > FUNAAB Admission Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

How can I change my course


You expressed your preferred course of study while registering for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). All requests for or enquiries about change of course should therefore be directed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 2
Category: Application
Date added: 2015-08-07 18:48:39
Views: 4868
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.5/5.0 (206)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid