Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for both Direct Entry and UTME admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
Change of Course
All requests for or enquiries about change of course should be directed to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
UTME: Pre-Admission Screening Exercise
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
- Animal Nutrition,
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health,
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
- Animal Breeding and Genetics,
- Agricultural Administration,
- Crop Protection,
- Environmental Management and Toxicology,
- Forestry and Wildlife Management,
- Pasture and Range Management,
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
- Soil Science and Land Management,
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Entrepreneurial Studies
NOTE: Candidate who chose Bio-Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested.
Direct Entry Pre-Admission Screening Exercise
Direct Entry candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit and its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register online.
Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than Monday, 1st August, 2016.