- This information is ONLY applicable to candidates who desire to alter the entries in their application form after successfully completing their application and clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Only information entered by candidates can be edited, all pre-filled entry CANNOT be edited EXCEPT for contact details (phones and email addresses).
Note: Students already cleared by Exams and Record can ONLY update their contact details.
- Correction attracts a penalty of N1,000. Interested candidates can proceed to generate the correction invoice.
- Candidates should proceed to any of the listed banks (nationwide) on the print-out of the Correction Invoice and make payment of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) exclusive of Bank Charges using the Reference Number. Ensure the bank posts the payment through the appropriate channel to reflect instantly on FUNNAB's Admission Portal otherwise you will not be able to effect the correction of your application.
- After payment at the designated bank, candidates are to return to the Correction Login Page: you will be required to fill in your contact details (phone numbers and email addresses). On submission, the contact details on your acceptance form will be updated and if you are yet to be cleared, your Admission Acceptance Form will be opened for editing.
- Candidates can thereafer to proceed to edit your Acceptance Form .
- Carefully preview and confirm the modification has been effected before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Your Correction fee lapses after clicking on submit. Another correction will be treated as a fresh request which requires payment of another Correction fee of N1,000 as penalty. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying your passport photograph.
NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure your correction is properly effected.