This information is ONLY applicable to candidates who desire to alter the entries in their application form after successfully completing their application and clicking the Submit button on the acknowledgement page and before the closing date of the application. Only information entered by candidates can be edited, all detailed gotten from JAMB (Surname, Firstname, othername, sex, state of origin and UTME score CANNOT be edited.
- Correction attracts a penalty of N1,200 (One Thousand Naira Only) including Remita fees. Interested candidates can generate and print out a Correction Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information.
- Proceed to make payment at any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or Internet Banking.
- After payment, return to the Correction Login Page. Your previous application will be opened for editing after a successful login.
- Candidates can thereafter to proceed to Portal login again to edit their application.
- Carefully preview and confirm the modification has been effected before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Your Correction fee lapses after clicking on submit. Another correction application will be treated as a fresh request which requires payment of another Correction fee.. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying your passport photograph.
NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure your correction is properly effected.