Update O'Level Result
UTME Applicants with NECO result but yet to be offered admission may now update their results for consideration if interested in any of the following course:
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development (AERD)
- Animal Breeding and Genetics (ABG)
- Animal Nutrition (ANN)
- Animal Physiology (ANP)
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management (AQFM)
- Crop Protection (CPT)
- Forestry and Wildlife Management (FWM)
- Horticulture (HRT)
- Pasture and Range Management (PRM)
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology (PBST)
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production (PPCP)
- Soil Science and Land Management (SSLM)
- Water Resources Management and AgroMeteorology (WMA)
Welcome to FUNAAB
Admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB is very competitive and involves the following processes:
- Admission Application/Online Registration on this website.
- Post-UTME Computer-Based Test (Electronic Examination) - UTME candidates only.
- Essay Writing.
- Oral Interview/Screening of results
Successful candidates within the capacity of our institution will be offered admission and required to undergo an intensive ICT Training and Orientation Programme to prepare them for life in FUNAAB.
2014/2015 Admission Procedure
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to apply on-line for the 2014/2015 Admission.
The applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as First Choice University on the prescribed form obtainable from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO and fill in the same results on-line. Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes at the University website before login to fill the e-application form.
Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
Ensure you provide accurate biodata and academic information when filling your application form.
Wishing you best of luck.